|News & Updates:
- DataLink 2011 (using Crystal 2011 runtime) is in testing and available to customers. Among many other features, it adds support for Automated/Scheduled Report Exports, an Integrated Data Visualizer, a Group Swap Expert, enhanced report grid, support for the new .rptr files, and native export to .xlsx.
- Visual CUT 6.6001 has been released (December 2012). Among many other new features, it can capture & process incoming emails and it provides enhanced support for generating web dashboards.
- CUT Light 5.97 was released.
Recently added functions include: BlowFishEncrypt(), BlowFishDecrypt(),
GetLatLongFromZip5(), DistanceByZip5(), and
DistanceByZipUK(), BitWiseAnd(), DistanceByZip5() and GetLatLongFromZip5() can now handle both US as well as Canadian zip codes.
- Visual CUT 6.5001 has been released (January 2012). Among many other new features, it adds exporting to .xlsx format, and several new command line arguments, such as: After_Success_SQL (update a database after each bursting step), PDF_Add_Media (embed a sound file for auto-play), Txt_Replace_Tokens (process Text or HTML file exports), and Database_Path (change path to native Access, Excel, and Pervasive data sources).
- Visual CUT 6.4001 has been released (June 2011) Among many other features, it includes the ability to embed files in pdf exports for multi-level drill-downs.
It can also generate Excel Pivot Tables.
- DataLink Viewer 6.2001 has been released (May 2011). Among other features, it includes the ability to remember and reuse parameter values and named parameter sets.
|About Millet Software |
Millet Software provides tools that work with Crystal Reports.
DataLink Viewer was first released on August 2002. Since then, there have been 52 new releases with various enhancements.
Visual CUT was first released on June 2002. Since then, there have been 65 new releases with various enhancements.
The CUT Light User Function Library (UFL) was first released on October 2002. Since then, there have been 30 new releases with various enhancements and new functions.
Millet Software uses advanced software optimization and protection from:
PDF Linearization in Visual CUT provided by Appligent, Inc.